Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Slow week for new records. Poison Control 7" was pretty good, even if they got their name from a Formaldehyde Junkies song(not kidding). Germ Attack 2nd 7" was exactly the same as their 1st...take that as you will. And the Go It Alone LP gets better the more I listen to it. I'm not really feeling like I need to elaborate on any of this today.


My new project is to try to get as many different copies of Flipper "Sex Bomb/Brainwash" as I can. I've only got 2 so far (one with the printed Subterranean cover, and the one posted below), if you see one with a different cover in the 10-15 dollar range pick it up and make me smile.




The weekend included getting mugged by a 12 year old, seeing a good movie twice, eating nice food, and the company of my dear friends(old, new and unexpected). Details can wait as I've got to get some sleep. You should too.

No comments: